Sell Vinyl Online at the Best Price
Sell vinyl via the experts and ensure you get the best price. Having to sell your own beloved vinyl collection, or that of a loved one who has passed away can be hard, but we realise there comes a time when circumstances may demand it. Please telephone or email us in the first instance, so that we can discuss your collection and arrange a convenient time to visit you. We are happy to arrange a visit in the evenings or weekends, if that’s more convenient for you.
Sell your vinyl collection at the best price
Sell vinyl through Pop Classics and benefit from decades of experience in buying and selling vinyl record collections and music memorabilia. Pop Classics can give you a fair and honest appraisal of vinyl you are looking to sell, and help ensure you achieve the best possible price, based on current market value. We pride ourselves on our honest advice and breadth of knowledge on selling vinyl.
If you go ahead and agree to sell your vinyl to us, we pay by cash or bank transfer on the day. We are always interested in buying vinyl records, music memorabilia and music posters anywhere in mainland UK.
Pop Classics is based in Reading, Berkshire, England.
As well as vinyl records we also buy and sell rock & pop memorabilia, concert posters, handbills, tickets, flyers, magazines and programmes.
There’s an awful lot of vinyl out there and we get requests all the time from people wanting to sell vinyl that they think has some value.
We prefer to deal in certain genres and eras, but if you’re unsure about music generally, or the value of the vinyl you want to sell, then please call us first (07821 463 743) and we’ll be happy to discuss it.
- Rolling Stones
- The Beatles
- Led Zeppelin
- Jimi Hendrix
- Black Sabbath
- The Who
- Sex Pistols
- The Clash
- 1960’s & 70’s Rock & Pop (The Kinks, The Hollies etc.)
- Psychedelic/Progressive Rock (The Doors, The Move, King Crimson etc.)
- Folk (Fairport Convention, Nick Drake, Davy Graham, Shirley Collins etc.)
- Heavy Rock/Metal (Iron Maiden, Metallica etc.)
- Punk & New Wave (The Stranglers, The Damned etc.)
- Indie/Alternative (The Smiths, Joy Division, Blur, Oasis etc.)
- Modern Jazz (Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Sonny Rollins, Blue Note etc.)
- Blues (Muddy Waters, Howlin’ Wolf, Alexis Korner etc.)
- Reggae/Ska/Roots/Dub (Bob Marley, Desmond Dekker, King Tubbys etc.)
- Northern Soul (Motown and Beyond…)
- Classical (Good quality Stereo Collections HMV, Decca, Columbia, RCA etc.)
We don’t buy Country and Western, Easy Listening, or house music from recent times.